Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brad Curtis 1/12/09 Class

Class was interesting and does live up to the name "Seeing Sideways." This allows me to see things in new ways to think about. Sometimes it can be a way I have never thought about. The syllabus did made me think a little more about it, but I still will typically use it every week to look at the calendar if it has one. If it doesn't, well, I guess I won't be using it that much, now will I? Wayzgoose (am I even spelling it right!?) was interesting. I have never heard that before. One more thing to add to the new list. I don't see myself using that word outside of this class as probably most people haven't heard it before (hm, this matches the reaction in class when first hearing it). I don't want to go around saying it and have to explain it and/or have people look at me like an idiot. As for "round," this can be multiple things. Besides the obvious classroom and egg, one of the things first used by me was my sunglasses as I went home, which includes another thing by way of my steering wheel I used to even drive my car. The biggest one for me is at home with my remotes and analog sticks on the game controllers. I can use those a lot, which goes along with my interesting fact I said in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment