Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brad Curtis 2/9/09 Class

Look at the pretty little bag. That definitely happened when I put it over my head and could barely see anything. The music was calm and relaxing. Different from the usual stuff I like to listen to and nice to see what other artists were doing (I don’t recall hearing her name before). The movie was pretty interesting. It was interesting to see what different ways are used to make music. Some of them I never thought of before. As for the ending of the movie, I’ll probably never see it as it wasn’t the type of movie I would like to see again and own. The next class definitely remembered what we did last week as we walked out from class at the end to go to wherever. My take on the “what if” scenario if she did slapped her kid or some other bad thing was it wasn’t our fault. She shouldn’t let it bug her that much and just move on with life. I wouldn’t feel the least bit responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment