Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brad Curtis I Can't Taste My Favorite Things & Sensing

Oh man. Taking away taste was not fun, especially on the day I did it. Usually we get pizza on Thursday. I normally get a P-Zone and a stuff crust pizza. Well guess when I did my no taste. Yep! On Thursday. And you can probably guess when I did my 3 hours. Yep. When we got pizza. So there I am watching some anime eating the P-Zone and drinking some soda. All’s good, except for the fact I can’t taste anything. (Note: every time I drank and ate, I held my nose. It takes away taste for me) It really sucked to know that I’m eating and drinking some of my favorite things and can’t taste them. Uhg! What a pain! At least I had some pizza leftover to enjoy with taste the next day.

As for my 6th sense, I would make it be a sensing ability. Basically a person could sense someone’s basic energy and be able to tell where they were at and get an idea what they were doing based on how much energy they have and/or how fast it is dropping. In a way, it would allow a person to sense who is around them and avoid surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment