Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brad Curtis Bag(s)

Oh baggy, oh baggy. Well, mine fell within something I did on Thursday and Friday. That would be shopping. To clarify what I shopped for since I don’t like to do it that often, I shopped for anime at Best Buy. As I was paying for them, guess what they got put into. Oh my, it was a plastic bag. Who would have guessed? Anyways, this helped me carry my stuff from the store to my car and then from the car to my room. There were actually 2 bags involved, one for each day. There wasn’t a whole lot of time spent with each of them, but did stick around in my room as I went through each disc making sure they worked. Since there were no problems, they were then thrown away. As for music, it was partially windy on both days I went, so the bag was moving a tiny bit while I was carrying it. They have that crunchy sound. In total, there was about 20 seconds involved both days carrying my stuff, so there’s my music. Despite it being short, no one said music had to be a certain length.

No comments:

Post a Comment