Monday, February 23, 2009

Brad Curtis The Best Assignment So Far

Ah, what a great 3 hours of homework. Probably one of the best things I have ever done. I mean, to take 3 hours and do what makes me the happiest. I decided to go with my favorite thing to do and that is to play a video game. This easily took up 3 hours and I actually spent some more time playing as between work, school, and 2 school clubs, I don’t have a lot of free time. I did have my anger moments here and there, but those were minor and I really did enjoy myself. If only more assignments were like this!

As for my final project, I suggest having everybody doing something they normally don’t do. For me, I normally sit around in my room playing video games, and watching anime and movies with doing homework at times. I could do something like jog around the block for a set time for a week or so. This would allow me to do something I really don’t do at all!

1 comment:

  1. What if I don't want to do something for your final project in addition to having to do mine?

    ReplyDelete