Sunday, February 8, 2009

Brad Curtis No Help

Honestly, I feel we don’t need to make it up this time around. That class probably doesn’t realize what are class is all about. It is seeing things in a different way, hence Seeing Sideways. I know it was probably a real pain having to fix that, but that is the only time we have done. Now, if we did it again, then yes, I would say we would need to make it up to them. But since this was the first (and probably the only time giving the reaction), I say no. I’m not trying to be mean, but I keep pointing to what the class is about. And no, I don’t count the circle thing at all because that is something very simple and can easily be fixed, plus, we use it for our class. If we did it again, I say we can make it up by undoing our circle at the end of class. Also, I don’t know about the specifics about this, but they could possibly meet in another room if even the circle thing is pisses them off.

I can understand that bad feeling. Something pisses them off and then they are in a bad mood the rest of the day. This in turn could possibly piss someone else off as they could interact in some way with that pissed off person. If great enough, then the cycle could continue. Everybody is different, so certain things could have different effects. As for being responsible, it can be a yes and no situation. Sometimes we inadvertently do something that someone doesn’t like, even if we don’t realize it. This would be more of a no situation since that person didn’t do it on purpose and didn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment